Monday, August 1, 2011

Uncle Michael

I know it has been a while since my last blog.  To be perfectly honest, nothing really worth noting has happened.  That is, until this past week.


On Wednesday night, July 27, my dad's youngest brother shot himself at his home in California.  A concerned neighbor found him the next morning.  I won't go into the details of his life, but Uncle Michael had been depressed for a long time.


We are comforted though, in the fact that his family is confident that he had a relationship with Christ and is now in heaven at the feet of our Savior. 


Please keep my family and I in your prayers.  Especially David and Sammy, (Michael's brothers), Mary (his mother) and Chantel (his only daughter who is expecting her first child in about 6 weeks)




"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.  There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4

2 comments:

  1. Christopher and Adam are not Michael's biological sons but they spent many years being loved and cared for by Michael. Our prayers are with you both too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Alena... I am so sorry to hear that. A few years ago, something similar happened in my family, so I know the difficulty and trauma that it causes. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete